Lindens purchased

MercedezBrown

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, MercedezBlove said:

Hello,

I purchased 10K of lindens on Monday December 28th, 2020 and have not received them as of yet. Can you please let me know what is going on and I do appreciate everything you do.

check your orderhistory, you might have made a limit buy ( = placing a order at the Lindex at a certain rate, not buying except somebody else meets your rate to sell)
The order history is under the "manage" button at your accountpage.
If your order is higher than 250/1 i would advice to cancel it, at this moment there's 116 million L$ before it's your turn.
When you want your L$ faster i'd recommend to put a order at 249/1 ór keep it at market buy so you will have it really fast.

The moment you cancel the order, the (pre)paid money will be put on your USD balance, and used for first new buy or other fees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MercedezBlove said:

I know that I didn't make a limit purchase because after not getting them I purchased more lindens so that I could do what I needed to do and kept looking for the 10K to post within a couple of days but they never did.

still stays; check your order history, good chance the order was cancelled (sometimes for a non direct responding payment, sometimes it will stay a big question why) if the order failed there will be a refund, or not billed at all. If it ís billed, contact billing support.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MercedezBlove said:

I just created a classified for my store and I paid 100 instead of 50 it charged me double not sure if it had anything to do with me crashing or not but I would greatly appreciate the 50l back please...Thanks I checked everything it shows a double charge.

No one here can help as we are just residents like you.   File a support ticket.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.