Solved

liko211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, liko211 said:

Thankyou very much Dakota for helping me last time (dakota linden) and happy holidays for you too since this went very well id like to say my name is Zelarin and i would like to report one last thing so i have had this person called xxxxxxx harras me for a while, but i never thought he was going to get this vile, i was standing in my sandbox space when suddenly i get an picture sent from my friend and she was talking about someone and just as you can see it was xxxxxxxx he had made an party about me saying ***** me aka (zelarin) my name this person is just beyond sick please help here is the screenshot im lucky i had found it 
For proof, im having alot of people conversate oddly about me lately but id like to put this to light and if someone can help me with this ive already put out an abuse appeal but id like to do it here aswell to shine more light onto the issue

______

I hope Dakota sees this

The forums aren't the best way to contact LL or report abuse.  You also should remove the person's name from your post.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 4

You need to remove the person's name from your post and remove the picture because it contains words not allowed in the forums

File an Abuse Report inworld, with all relevant information.  If the picture is no longer available inworld, you can try a Support ticket in addition to the Abuse Report and then reference the AR and upload the picture to the Support ticket.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You need to remove the person's name from your post and remove the picture because it contains words not allowed in the forums

File an Abuse Report inworld, with all relevant information.  If the picture is no longer available inworld, you can try a Support ticket in addition to the Abuse Report and then reference the AR and upload the picture to the Support ticket.

oh okay thankyou very much yes i filed an abuse report but i never got any answers so im thinking if i can contact somebody inworld

2 minutes ago, liko211 said:

oh okay thankyou very much yes i filed an abuse report but i never got any answers so im thinking if i can contact somebody inworld

You won't get an answer to an abuse report.  You only get answers to support tickets.  LL never divulged the outcome of abuse reports.

1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

You won't get an answer to an abuse report.  You only get answers to support tickets.  LL never divulged the outcome of abuse reports.

yeah ima go ahead and do that tyvm marked thread as closed, cuz some people are very sick and the real problems are never highlighted im just frustrated and dont know what to do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.