talk to an mod

liko211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, liko211 said:

is there any way i can get in contact with an mod? by voice inworld if possible or by voice, im in sweden or if there is an number i can call?

By "mod" are you referring to a moderator of the Forums? or do you have a support question for Linden Lab Support Staff?    If you need support from LL and you are a premium member, you can use the "Live Chat" feature from your account dashboard - otherwise, you can create a Support Ticket at Create Support Case (secondlife.com)

If it's not specifically account or billing related, you can also ask questions in the Answers section of the Forums, which is a resident to resident help area.  

Depending on what type of issue you want to talk with someone about, there are also many helpful articles in the Knowledge Base on many common topics.

45 minutes ago, liko211 said:

is there any way i can get in contact with an mod? by voice inworld if possible or by voice, im in sweden or if there is an number i can call?

Forum Moderator?  No.

LL Support - if Billing specific, you can call:
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

Otherwise, use the Support link that MoiraKathleen gave or search the KnowledgeBase or post a forum question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.