i make hair

liko211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i had an question, if you make an hair that closely resembles an celibritys hair and put it on the mp? and put their picture next to it is this illegal? or wrong im just asking because im a new creator. so im not breaking any rules, and risking the safety of my store, for example angelina jolie hair, and then u put a picture of angelina on the next slide not her whole face only the hair? would there be a problem with this.? i am only a fan

As far as I am aware, you do not have legal right to use real person's photo without signed model release (signed by them it is) and photographer's permission. Celebrity or otherwise. At least for commercial purposes. 

There are exclusions, but they are rare, and you don't want to go down this rabbit hole if you are not sure what exactly are you doing. 

It might be also against TOS, but oddly I am more familiar with copyright laws. 

Edited by Littoralis

8 minutes ago, liko211 said:

So i had an question, if you make an hair that closely resembles an celibritys hair and put it on the mp? and put their picture next to it is this illegal? or wrong im just asking because im a new creator. so im not breaking any rules, and risking the safety of my store, for example angelina jolie hair, and then u put a picture of angelina on the next slide not her whole face only the hair? would there be a problem with this.? i am only a fan

This is forum feedback section.  You probably need to put this in general discussion forum or merchants forum to get better responses

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.