Ruth! cloud ! Now grey !

Ulrika Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 hour ago, Ulrika Jewell said:

Hope this helped you 

I did do every step on the guide, seems nothing happen, i clear the lost and found and trash already , but the current outfit folder still stuck in my inventory , on  the step 4 , i didn't see  my current outfit / look in my lost and found folder, so i can't delete it and reset my avatar, event using official SL viewer and choose any avatar on avatar tab, it still being  cloud

5BAogW.png

37 minutes ago, Alex43692 said:

I did do every step on the guide, seems nothing happen, i clear the lost and found and trash already , but the current outfit folder still stuck in my inventory , on  the step 4 , i didn't see  my current outfit / look in my lost and found folder, so i can't delete it and reset my avatar, event using official SL viewer and choose any avatar on avatar tab, it still being  cloud

5BAogW.png

File a support ticket & LL support will fix your inventory.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

5 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

File a support ticket & LL support will fix your inventory.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

As Whirlybird said file a ticket and a LL expert will sort it out for you I had to make a new avi as it was many weeks before I could be me again .. so sorry it has happened to you as well 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:14 PM, Alex43692 said:

5BAogW.png

Open a ticket with LL ..It was the only way I got out of cloud 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.