Teleport failures

trffccone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it me or are the teleport failures getting worse?   It took me 15 minutes and 7 attempts earlier to leave a sim earlier.   Obviously I waited a little bit between each attempt and tried different destinations each time.   Are they going to fix this?

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, trffccone said:

Is it me or are the teleport failures getting worse?   It took me 15 minutes and 7 attempts earlier to leave a sim earlier.   Obviously I waited a little bit between each attempt and tried different destinations each time.   Are they going to fix this?

ETA:  One thing that helps me -- whenever possible, fly up/down away from the main venue & people.  Then try the TP again. I have a much higher success rate doing that.

Read this:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ETA:  One thing that helps me -- whenever possible, fly up/down away from the main venue & people.  Then try the TP again. I have a much higher success rate doing that.

Read this:

It's actually been working for me how someone suggested in another thread.  I open the landmark and wait for it to load completely then to using that instead of using favorites or double clicking from teleport history.  Even in a packed place it seemed to work.

43 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

It's actually been working for me how someone suggested in another thread.  I open the landmark and wait for it to load completely then to using that instead of using favorites or double clicking from teleport history.  Even in a packed place it seemed to work.

Another trick I use -- I hit the Home button and then when I get there I open the new LM.  Most LMs load almost instantly for me at home.  I haven't checked in a while, but maybe my region is still not in the cloud and that is why -- and my home is high in the sky with no lag.  So almost all of my TPing is to/from Home and that might have something to do with why I'm not failing much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.