Job wanted

UniqueShann1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

yes they are hiring

Yes I'm sure they are but posting only that isn't very helpful.  How about telling what it is, where it's at, what jobs are available.  Your constant reply of "check out mermaid retreat" isn't enticing anyone to go apply.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Yes I'm sure they are but posting only that isn't very helpful.  How about telling what it is, where it's at, what jobs are available.  Your constant reply of "check out mermaid retreat" isn't enticing anyone to go apply.

i put a surl so she can go ther smartmouth

• Haha 1

Just now, SarahKale said:

she can go there and get a application

For what job?  You obviously don't have any idea how to post for a job opening.  Perhaps if you looked at other ads you would see that people include what the job is, sometimes requirements for that job, how much that job might pay.  Is it an amount or just tips.  WHAT the place is at the very least .  Saying go to mermaid retreat tells them nothing.  Is it a club?  Is it a brothel?  Is it an RP place?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

For what job?  You obviously don't have any idea how to post for a job opening.  Perhaps if you looked at other ads you would see that people include what the job is, sometimes requirements for that job, how much that job might pay.  Is it an amount or just tips.  WHAT the place is at the very least .  Saying go to mermaid retreat tells them nothing.  Is it a club?  Is it a brothel?  Is it an RP place?

That's a lot. Probably she's looking onto Google to find the right words to answer you. 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, UniqueShann1 said:

Hey, my name is Shann

I haven't been on second life long I'd say 2 weeks, yeah I'm a noob lol.

I am looking for a job nothing big yet just something small to earn LD and learn my way around SL. Anything will do :)

The mermaid link doesn't even work Ty for suggestion Tho 

Edited by UniqueShann1

10 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

host and djs thats what they are hiring

5 hours ago, UniqueShann1 said:

The mermaid link doesn't even work Ty for suggestion Tho 

I would suggest you to look on the other threads below yours, a lot of people are hiring and posting ads. Tbh, genuinely you need to be at least 30 days old for that, but it doesn't hurt to try. Give it a shot, who knows, you might get one. And ignore Mermaid Retreat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SarahKale said:

host and djs thats what they are hiring

What she meant is (since you just keep saying "Go to Mermaid Retreat", that's what we would call as a vague message) if you can explain the very job details for the club. Just briefly explain what are they hiring for, is it hosts, djs, or MODs, or managers or even dancers. After teleporting to Mermaid Retreat, who should they talk to, or what hours are you open. Because last time I checked there was no one to be found. So instead of just a one liner, maybe try explaining to Patrons? So they know what it is, and more likely they take interest in Mermaid Retreat.

Ps; Just a small suggestion. Now, if you use your bad mouth here (I hope it doesn't come to that) I will make sure no one hires you, or whatever job you have, won't be with you for much longer. :) xx

1 hour ago, karenx0 said:

I would suggest you to look on the other threads below yours, a lot of people are hiring and posting ads. Tbh, genuinely you need to be at least 30 days old for that, but it doesn't hurt to try. Give it a shot, who knows, you might get one. And ignore Mermaid Retreat.

Thankyou I appreciate the help, I'm one of those who like to get stuck in straight away because I'm a fast learner x 

On 11/3/2020 at 5:32 AM, UniqueShann1 said:

Hey, my name is Shann

I haven't been on second life long I'd say 2 weeks, yeah I'm a noob lol.

I am looking for a job nothing big yet just something small to earn LD and learn my way around SL. Anything will do :)

it would probably help if you also put your requirements & also what you expect from the job :) just a suggestion 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.