I cannot access adult even with age verification, unable to select Adult. WHY?

butterflydi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I thank you for your answers and I have tried all the above... I am 45 years old and am frustrated... I just started the game and been trying to figure it all out.  I have verified my age 4 times now and have been told it is successful.  I changed my preferences and and still nothing.  My thoughts are you have to buy in to premium to get the adult setting.... Not sure if I am wanting the game if i cannot get the game to respond.

Thanks again,

Diana

7 answers to this question

Hello butterflydi. If you reloged and still you are unable to select Adult (means when you try to choose it by your preferences it is no available) you didn't get Age Verification, although you tried for it, except if when you say "select" you mean that you can't teleport. If so, follow Vallerie's answer.

If your efforts for Age Verification failed and you are premium member it is suggested to verify your age manually:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021#Manual_age_verification

If you aren't a premium member, you can become an "Account Verified" having "Payment Info on File". This way you have access in adult regions except of the estate owner restricts the access only to residents verified with Age Verification.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.