Viewer Freezing

HoneyBee759

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, HoneyBee759 said:

Oh okay and I'm using Firestorm. Thanks!

Your very welcome. Ok first thing I would do is save a preset of your current graphic settings. After that I would lower them all the way down and take a screen shot and see if the freezing still happens. If it does depending on how long you been in world you may just need to do a reboot on your PC to free up any resources. I generally reboot twice. Once that is done and your OS is loaded up then start the viewer and close it out twice. Start it a third time and give it a test run and see how you go. Hope this helps and goo luck mate. :)

The default Ultra settings can be pretty intense for some computers.  I'd suggest setting it to Ultra and then adjusting a few things DOWN.  Check the draw distance first -- depending on what you are shooting, you might not really need 256m - and that will be one of the things that can cause issues.  If there are lots of people around you and you don't really need them in the shot, switch on the 'show friends only' setting and/or decrease the 'Max  of non-imposters'.  After tinkering and finding what works best for you, then 'Save' that setup for future use.

Also, what are your computer specs, including graphics card?  That can possibly help us provide other setting mods.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.