Someone who might have used false or stolen card and sent me L$. PLEASE ANSWER

Chipwald Zelwald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Will this effect my account?? I have never bought L$ before and people have sent me linden.

I have tried to log into my viewer with a grid error. I am wondering if it is because of Rolling Restarts or

if my account is connected to someone who sent me "stolen" L$.

I mainly ask about the stolen lindens because 30 minutes ago my friend had told me one of the people who sent me linden used a stolen or false card.

Id like to stay on second life with my account, it was hard building it up :/

Id really like a response!!

3 answers to this question

As Luc says, what message are you getting when you try to log in? Also, please check your emails.  If you have been suspended (and I say "if"), you will have been sent a notification from LL. 

Please keep this forum thread up to date, so that we can help you further.

If someone "gave" you stolen L$ and LL is investigating those L$ by following the money trail, then yes obviously they would investigate your account, because you could have paid that person via Paypal and actually bought the L$ for all LL knows. Afterall it would appear slightly odd for someone to bother stealing money just to give it away (unless it was Robin Hood) lol

However, if your account was on administritive hold, you wouldn`t be able to login to the website and post here, so chances are you are just having a regular old login error, so don`t panic. Try logging in to a different location & be careful who you have dealings with in future.

DUE TO SOME FORUM CHANGES, PLEASE USE "OPTIONS > EDIT" ON YOUR POST TO ADD FURTHER REPLIES

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.