INTERIOR'S DESIGN by Sweet Home

MarineAssanti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Logo.thumb.png.e5c83c615ad225407749297f9c78140b.png

Hi everyone, 

I just opened my interior design studio and wanted to share this with you. If you have a project I would love to do the job for you.
Everything is happening on my website. You will be able to see my work but also read the process, consult the pricing and send your application form. 

You can also meet me in my InWorld Office.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me ♡
Edited by MarineAssanti

15 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

You need to post your previous work on your flickr. As for an interior designer the portfolio is the very base to a successful client.

She has photos listed in her “gallery” tab on the included website. Not everyone is using Flickr these days (although I admit that her inclusion of the Flickr link on her website is a bit misleading since there aren’t any photos available publicly). 

3 hours ago, norajulian said:

She has photos listed in her “gallery” tab on the included website. Not everyone is using Flickr these days (although I admit that her inclusion of the Flickr link on her website is a bit misleading since there aren’t any photos available publicly). 

Yeah, since I found no photos on her Flickr, so I said that. Didn't really mean anything offensive.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.