Maitreya 5.3 - Foot issue

Evora Laurent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering if I am the only one to have this issue and if there is an easy way to resolve it. I have the Maitreya 5.3 release, and discovered that it just doesn't work with ANY of my Maitreya shoes. My feet look like they belong to a different body brand. Image 1 is Maitreya 5.3, Image 2 is Maitreya 5.0.2. 

Is this an issue with the body or with me? lol! If anyone can help, I'd love to know how to fix this. This is across all of the foot styles from flat to ballet.

Thanks!

shoes.png

shoes 2.png

As a CSR for another major mesh brand in SL, I always urge people to please read any changelog or update log notecards that are included with updates to a product. As their name suggests, they will either tell you exactly what has changed, or they will contain a link to the creator's website where you can read a more detailed list.

The foot size change on Maitreya Lara came in with the v5.2 update, but a good changelog will contain all changes made, with the newest being at the top.

c80f0fc6c66985d7a10182eb81b6c84e.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. I completely missed the 5.2 release, which would likely have helped me! If someone hadn't told me about 5.3 I'd have missed that too. Thanks for the insight! Glad it's all me, and I'm grateful for the help! I had asked friends, but they had the same issue and didn't know the fix. 

16 minutes ago, Evora Laurent said:

I had asked friends, but they had the same issue and didn't know the fix.

Next step: pass on to them my advice about always reading those notecards, and tell them to pass along the same advice whenever anyone else asks them ;)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.