Linden home fustration.

Sjorus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had my first linden home and it was working well for a while then it flat out quit working. the house controls kept giving me a house is not responding error. this has been going on for 4 days now. i filed a ticket on that first day with no response yet. today i abandoned it thinking it would clear it off my account so i could start again. well ingame its cleard and i own nothing...the website however still says i have the same home. how long does it take for an abandoned home to clear off the website so i can claim another one? is anyone else having this issue?

what we would do in this situation (when the region is running like mud) is to raise a Support Case and ask for a region restart. Linden will restart a region in these situations

having already abandoned the parcel and its ownership status has not updated on your web dashboard account suggests that the region is still running like mud. You are best to raise a Support Case drawing attention to the no change in status that is preventing you from getting another home

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sjorus said:

I had my first linden home and it was working well for a while then it flat out quit working. the house controls kept giving me a house is not responding error. this has been going on for 4 days now. i filed a ticket on that first day with no response yet. today i abandoned it thinking it would clear it off my account so i could start again. well ingame its cleard and i own nothing...the website however still says i have the same home. how long does it take for an abandoned home to clear off the website so i can claim another one? is anyone else having this issue?

You will need to talk to Support to clear the home ownership issue -- and they could have fixed the house controller also.

Your Premium membership entitles you to Live Chat in addition to regular Support Tickets.  Unfortunately, Live Chat is already closed for today, but you can try it tomorrow:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

• Like 2

It could also be as simple a problem as your browser retaining the old information -- browsers work faster if they display data information for a website that gets stored on your computer, rather than taking the time to get a fresh page every time you ask to look at a given website.  Try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.