Cost of Mainland

Adamburp Adamczyk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I look on the map of late, and I see some of the prices of mainland, I despair.

Just a small reminder: LL will sell you abandoned land for 1l$ a metre, don't get taken  in by some of the current prices.  some of the prices I've seen of late equate to several month's mortgage payments.

Buyer's market yes, for sure.  Individual choice, yes, for sure.

Just remember: land is in plentiful supply if you take a little time and effort to find land that suits you.

Historically this is nothing new. There have always (at least the last twelve years) been MANY places that were priced ridiculously.  People can "try" and sell their lands for whatever they do desire. That doesn't mean anyone is buying those lots :D.    At the same time there are always (with a couple of month exception that I can remember) been land that was at bargain prices (like less than a linden per square meter. Often they never show up in the land listings but if you peruse the map you can find them. 

So yes, you are correct. Time and effort do make a difference. But again, this is the norm, not the exception :D.    For those who haven't been here all that long. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.