I need to make money on the game

Angieecartel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Angieecartel said:

I need a job that's either paying minimum wage

unless you have very exceptional skills... otherwise not going to happen, even many top sellers/creators have a daily struggle to come even near such income.

14 minutes ago, Angieecartel said:

or even work for kids.

as last resort?.. at least thats how it sounds. Working with kids in SL is Roleplay, mostly not the best paying jobs.

14 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

unless you have very exceptional skills... otherwise not going to happen, even many top sellers/creators have a daily struggle to come even near such income.

as last resort?.. at least thats how it sounds. Working with kids in SL is Roleplay, mostly not the best paying jobs.

Well I can say I have exceptional skills in real life so I feel as I could apply that to second life, and children not a last resort Its another option because I love kids and would love to work with them, im currently getting a degree in social work

11 minutes ago, Angieecartel said:

Well I can say I have exceptional skills in real life so I feel as I could apply that to second life, and children not a last resort Its another option because I love kids and would love to work with them, im currently getting a degree in social work

Most RL skills are pretty irrelevant in SL unless it scripting or you're proficient in making mesh items to sell.  There may be some type of management position but you would have to search around for it.  Most people look into hosting at some club or djing.

Stole this

dontgetajob.jpg.c5b49e48e272033c0e33c6535e3d1d41.jpg

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.