LOTS of problems.. Halp!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last night, I was an orange cloud.. I logged out without fixing the problem because it was late.

Today, logged in and still an orange cloud and now my trees rocks etc aren't rezzing. I opened my inventory and saw that Maitreya body, Lelutka Ryn head, mesh eyes, hair, and all the alphas, clothing are missing from inventory.. so couldn't start detaching/removing things. I did a character test, but, remained an orange cloud. I tried to tp to Hippo Hollow, but, was logged out (several times). Friends and groups are missing.

I'm feeling very borked.. I don't know if it's an SL problem or a Me problem.. I could sure use some haaallppp!

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Last night, I was an orange cloud.. I logged out without fixing the problem because it was late.

Today, logged in and still an orange cloud and now my trees rocks etc aren't rezzing. I opened my inventory and saw that Maitreya body, Lelutka Ryn head, mesh eyes, hair, and all the alphas, clothing are missing from inventory.. so couldn't start detaching/removing things. I did a character test, but, remained an orange cloud. I tried to tp to Hippo Hollow, but, was logged out (several times). Friends and groups are missing.

I'm feeling very borked.. I don't know if it's an SL problem or a Me problem.. I could sure use some haaallppp!

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_cache_clear

You need to clear your cache and you should be fine.  Happens to me exactly as it did to you.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

after all these yrs a vpn was the problem 🤡

"After all these years"...., just when things had started to look good, a lot seems to have taken a big step backwards. When I log my avatar in, things like feet and face seem to come by mail, region crossings have gone up the creek again, forum pages take ages top appear, or error.....

Let's hope this is all to do with LL's tinkering to make things better in the long run?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.