Looking for Zingo/Sl-bingo machines or sims with regular bingo.

julieare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 1:35 AM, julieare said:

Hi, There used to be, and maybe there is still Zingo (devil may care)  machines,  but i havnt seen many for a while.  Also does anyone know places where people play bingo as a multi player, not necessary justfor linden. 

Join the inworld group SMALL TALK.  I think they have a Bingo but it may be weekdays only.  They also have prim charades which is fun and notices for fishing.  A regular fishing day is today, Sundays, starts at 7am SLT but they have other fishing days as well, plus Medieval dances and other dances.  It's a fun group.  All in the group SMALL TALK.  Raglan Shire is another fun sim with games.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 10:51 PM, FairreLilette said:

Join the inworld group SMALL TALK.  I think they have a Bingo but it may be weekdays only.  They also have prim charades which is fun and notices for fishing.  A regular fishing day is today, Sundays, starts at 7am SLT but they have other fishing days as well, plus Medieval dances and other dances.  It's a fun group.  All in the group SMALL TALK.  Raglan Shire is another fun sim with games.

Can you give the destination of the place, I would like to join and play bingo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.