SL ON TV

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi,

im getting a message when i try to open my viewer saying either i have to install or renew my graphic drivers or i am using a hardware not permitted. Since i am using my tv to watch the PC i suspect tv does not support SL? or does the tv thing nothing to do with it?

thanks

The first thing you must do, so that we can see what's what, is to copy/paste all the information from your viewer's top-bar menu - Help - About [viewer name] into this thread.

If you can also add a picture (or quote the text) of the error message you are getting, that would be very helpful.

Simply using a tv as a monitor shouldn't be a huge problem.

Welcome to the forum! I hope we'll be able to help.

Edited by Odaks

34 minutes ago, Odaks said:

The first thing you must do, so that we can see what's what, is to copy/paste all the information from your viewer's top-bar menu - Help - About [viewer name] into this thread.

Edited by subgay

thanks for replying; it does not allow me to open the viewer whatsoever, so i cant access that info

I am also in the safe mode  cause i have pc start problems and apparently graphic issues and my normal laptop screen went black, I have to use my tv if i want to see anything, like surf internet for example..

3 hours ago, subgay said:

thanks for replying; it does not allow me to open the viewer whatsoever, so i cant access that info

I am also in the safe mode  cause i have pc start problems and apparently graphic issues and my normal laptop screen went black, I have to use my tv if i want to see anything, like surf internet for example..

Well, there's your problem. you run Windows in safe mode.

Fix your graphics, then try to open the viewer again.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Well, there's your problem. you run Windows in safe mode.

Fix your graphics, then try to open the viewer again.

Does anyone know if it is possible to open SL viewers in windows safe modo?

I got a message about the gaphics but I can log in into speedlight viewer (web) and see the world...

Please can someone remind me how to load captures here? thanks 

Edited by subgay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.