How to pay less for Premium & Tier?

Persephone Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If you pay premium membership yearly it actually works out almost free, especially for the first year with the 1000L bonus....I think it comes to $5.36 for the year. Yes it is still $72 a year, unless you are in a VAT country.

It just happens that I was crunching some numbers with a friend last night and we worked out that if you had a main account that had been premium more than a year and 4 alts with new premium accounts, you would pay around $38 for the year and get 2800sqm of land (including bonus) tier free.....Instead of around $180 a year for one avvie and paying the tier on 2048 level.

Of course you need to be able to afford the 5 yearly premium payments up front, but it works out at a huge saving.

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

If you pay premium membership yearly it actually works out almost free, especially for the first year with the 1000L bonus....I think it comes to $5.36 for the year. Yes it is still $72 a year, unless you are in a VAT country.

It just happens that I was crunching some numbers with a friend last night and we worked out that if you had a main account that had been premium more than a year and 4 alts with new premium accounts, you would pay around $38 for the year and get 2800sqm of land (including bonus) tier free.....Instead of around $180 a year for one avvie and paying the tier on 2048 level.

Of course you need to be able to afford the 5 yearly premium payments up front, but it works out at a huge saving.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.