Sign in to follow this  
Adrienne Riler

can not login unable to connect to simulator

Question

Yes, strange characters in group tags can cause this problem. Do you know which group tag you are wearing?

If so you can use your alt to go inworld and either get the tag changed or get you kicked out of the group so that it disappears & then try logging in again on your main account.

• Like 3

experiencing same problem unable to connect to a simulater, asked live chat and their suggested did nothing, trying to saying its an internet issue at my end, i use this computer for multiple accont but problem only affects one....i know the group thats causing it but LL wont remove it...somone help me

Naira Michalski

Hello everybody. I had this problem but i resolved id. How  ? At mobile I have application for second life "Lumyia" . I`m joined at mobile, i`m teleported at other land , log out . Now I can login at pc. 

Happned to me just now :matte-motes-smug: i logged into my wifes avi and changed my gorup tag title from one of those symbols to just plain text worked one time!

omg, can you help me too...I cannot log in, and I cannot change my group or what so ever, its so weird....I dunno what to do anymore...my name is Julia White in sl, if you can fix it id be soooooo pleased