Land Purchase

Candi001

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,  my partner and I would like to purchase a 2048 mainland parcel and use both our memberships to get it under our Group. First, not sure how to do that and right now I still own a 1024 mainland parcel under my name, must I first sell that?

Thank you so much for responding :)

2 answers to this question

create the group, or when already have one, donate the tier level to the group.
If you already own land you have to sell that before you start, or abandon, or else you will go in a higher tier level and get extra billed.

If you done it and find a parcel, buy for group and all is set.
btw, if you donate 2048 sqm you can look for a parcel that is 10% bigger.. that's the free groupbonus you get.

• Like 2

You can keep your current 1024, but donating another 1024 sq m of tier to your group to cover your share will increase your tier level.  You'd wind up paying $7.00 per month.  Assuming you want to continue to pay zero tier, then yes, you need to first sell or abandon your current 1024 parcel.  Then you can donate up to 1024 sq m. to your land group without incurring a monthly fee.

Procedure:

• Create your land group
  • Invite your friend to the group (NOTE:  I recommend also inviting your own alt to be a group member, as a safety measure should your friend ever choose to leave.  Also, only ONE of you (you or your friend) should be in the Owner role.  Whoever is in the Owner role has the ultimate power, as they can kick out the other person.  Anyone in the Owner role can never be removed from that role or from the group, except by their own choice.  Discuss this beforehand to prevent disputes down the line.)
  • Sell or abandon your current land (optional, see above)
  • Wear the tag for your land group
  • In the Group Info window, both you and your friend donate your 1024 sq m of tier to the group
  • Go to the land you want to buy.  Right click the land, choose About Land.  Click the Buy for Group button
  • Follow the prompts to complete the purchase
    • As Alwin says, groups can own 10% more land for a given tier donation.  If both of you donate 1024, your group can own (1024 + 1024) x 1.10 = 2,240 sq m.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.