Client is COMPLETELY BLACK.

Yu Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

MY CLIENT IS ALL BLACK. Can't even sign in... meet all the requirements for second life, I have played it before on the Firestorm client up until last week. I stayed off for a week, came back and my screen was black.

Before you comment, let me tell you all I've tried:

• Uninstalling all versions (and a clean uninstall which would include removing the appdata files, etc.)
  • Tried different viewers
  • Restarted computer
  • Updated my graphics card

Nada. I'm still left with a box I type into, but no visuals. This is across ALL CLIENTS. Has anyone had this issue before, help... or am I doomed until I do a system restore of some sort? Thanks!  

5 hours ago, Cutie Banana said:

Hello All,

MY CLIENT IS ALL BLACK. Can't even sign in... meet all the requirements for second life, I have played it before on the Firestorm client up until last week. I stayed off for a week, came back and my screen was black.

Before you comment, let me tell you all I've tried:

• Uninstalling all versions (and a clean uninstall which would include removing the appdata files, etc.)
  • Tried different viewers
  • Restarted computer
  • Updated my graphics card

Nada. I'm still left with a box I type into, but no visuals. This is across ALL CLIENTS. Has anyone had this issue before, help... or am I doomed until I do a system restore of some sort? Thanks!  

Open the client You don't need to log in.  Go to Help - About and copy and paste the details here.  That might help someone diagnose your problem

11 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Open the client You don't need to log in.  Go to Help - About and copy and paste the details here.  That might help someone diagnose your problem

The client is completely black, even before I login. I cannot not contact any support from any client. I'd have to do it outside of it. It's completely. black. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.