Walking on the spot

xoClarisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hellow~~ first of all, sorry if this is not on the good section but honestly I didn't know where to ask that...

Until recently I was using a Vista AO I modified a bit to remove poses who came with to add breathing/static poses instead. Though, after a while I find annoying the whole process to add new poses or remove some by using the notecard. So I decided to switch for the in-built Firestorm's AO. I really love it, I find it a lot easier to use, however I am facing an issue where during the rezzing time when I land at a place I am "walking on the spot" automatically. Once I rezzed I move slightly and it stop and use my pose. 

I don't know why it do that, I asked my friends and no one has been able to figure it out. I have some thoughts myself, but if someone know thank you... Since I didn't have any "turning, walking, flying, etc..." animations I had to extract those from the Vista AO to put them in my Firestorm's one so I wonder if it's a priority issue or something. If that's it, how other people do ?

Thank you ♥

Sounds like your issue would best be helped by joining the Firestorm Help group.  This group was created for Firestorm users to get help with issues they experience with any Firestorm feature.  I am sure there is someone in that group who could give you some answers.

So I had this issue years ago when I bought a vista walk separately because I have always made my own ao.  You  walk and when you stop moving the animation continues to play for several seconds before ending. Basically the priority on the walk was too high. Contact Vista, they should be able to get you straightened out.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

So I had this issue years ago when I bought a vista walk separately because I have always made my own ao.  You  walk and when you stop moving the animation continues to play for several seconds before ending. Basically the priority on the walk was too high. Contact Vista, they should be able to get you straightened out.

Good idea, thank you. I will try :)

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, xoClarisse said:

Hellow~~ first of all, sorry if this is not on the good section but honestly I didn't know where to ask that...

Until recently I was using a Vista AO I modified a bit to remove poses who came with to add breathing/static poses instead. Though, after a while I find annoying the whole process to add new poses or remove some by using the notecard. So I decided to switch for the in-built Firestorm's AO. I really love it, I find it a lot easier to use, however I am facing an issue where during the rezzing time when I land at a place I am "walking on the spot" automatically. Once I rezzed I move slightly and it stop and use my pose. 

I don't know why it do that, I asked my friends and no one has been able to figure it out. I have some thoughts myself, but if someone know thank you... Since I didn't have any "turning, walking, flying, etc..." animations I had to extract those from the Vista AO to put them in my Firestorm's one so I wonder if it's a priority issue or something. If that's it, how other people do ?

Thank you ♥

i know this is an old post but 

i think it is purely client sided (only you can see yourselve running on the spot). you dont have to move your avatar, just simply click anywhere on the screen or ground to "wake up" your firestorm viewer. its the same as when you teleport to a full sim and you are "flying" on the spot as well - clicking anywhere inside the viewer will fix that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.