You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using the latest Firestorm viewer.

I used to be able to hear sounds. Ambient noises, streaming tunes (dj's, parcel music, etc) when I turned those on too. Now I can't hear anything.

I've had a couple friends trying to help me get it working. We've seemingly exhausted all the more common causes. Are there some that aren't as common that maybe my friends wouldn't have know about?

Also, Firestorm used to show up in my Windows 10 "volume mixer" dialog box, but it's not there any more. Just "SLPLUGINS" in numbers ranging from zero to 4 or so. I'm not sure if that's why I can't hear anything (FS not showing up there), but I can't figure out how to get it to show up there again.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Never mind the SLPlugin's. Go to your Preferences and play with this setting..

Screenshot_2020-07-03_20-49-46.png.bedb64bd1aee9fc1af2fc79586c6f933.png

Ok! We're getting closer! I switched that back to "default" and it got all the sounds/ambient stuff working again! But still no parcel streams are working.

So, what's next? :)

1 minute ago, Cassandra Keneinan said:

Ok! We're getting closer! I switched that back to "default" and it got all the sounds/ambient stuff working again! But still no parcel streams are working.

So, what's next? :)

Next is to go to another parcel preferably a club click on your play music button and enjoy your weekend. Your parcel's stream is probably offline.

2 minutes ago, Cassandra Keneinan said:

I"m assuming the parcel's stream is online, I keep getting messages in my local chat "Now Playing:" and the song name/artist?

Ok did you restart your viewer? If not you should.Also check if you have it muted from firestorm.

8 hours ago, Cassandra Keneinan said:

I restarted my viewer and it appears that it may be working now! Yay!  Two parcels have given me music. I'll be trying it out on more next. Thank you!! :)

You are welcome. Take care.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.