The Party Zone

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles
10 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I guess risks outweigh benefit from LL perspective.

Some plankton brained idiot creates a bot party neo nazi disco rally, and there's a press story with negative publicity. Josephine Public wanders past the plot and hears a live political rally with questionable views being broadcast, most people wouldn't think 'can I change the channel?', they are more likely to react differently, blaming LL for allowing hate speech.

These trouble-makers might be a minority but as their whole virtual life may be focused on mayhem it will take a lot of effort to reduce their opportunities to  express themselves. I would imagine that the collective memory of moles and LL staff include so many very unreasonable people that it affects how they approach things?

Or to put it another way; it only takes one idiot and all the bottles of glass cleaner have to have warning labels that say "DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY INTO EYES"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

Or to put it another way; it only takes one idiot and all the bottles of glass cleaner have to have warning labels that say "DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY INTO EYES"

It looks like it tastes like blue Gatorade, so shouldn't it be a good "eye wash"?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.