GATCHA ITEMS - what are some sites I can view?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the group ALL THINGS GACHA inworld and ask.  You can find many great sales through the group ALL THINGS GACHA inworld group too.  You can also ask questions in group chat and/or place an add in the group chat if looking for a specific item.  Just read the rules - the basic rules are be kind and only post once every two hours. 

As far as looking at a lot at once - try using Google Images.  Type in Googles Images search engine the words 'Second Life Gacha' and lots of things will come up plus links.  I use Google a lot for SL, for instance if I'm looking for a female mesh head, I could type in Google Images Second Life mesh heads and lots of photos and links appear to browse through. 

Lastly, there may be some Gacha web pages on FLICKR so ask in All Things Gacha group inworld if they know of any FLICKR links to view.  

Here is a link of Google Images where I typed the words in the Google Images search engine - Second Life Gacha   (remember it's Google Images, not Google) and what's shown in the link below is what Google Images brought up.  

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk001uqO31thu1I4VdI1a28kU_dv-0g%3A1593551468981&source=hp&biw=1120&bih=626&ei=bKr7XqSXOcbEsAXx9ZeYBQ&q=Second+Life+Gacha&oq=Second+Life+Gacha&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzICCAAyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBg6BAgjECc6BQgAELEDUMgJWIYkYOMnaABwAHgAgAGVAogB3BGSAQYxLjE0LjKYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZw&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwik_fLpuarqAhVGIqwKHfH6BVMQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.