Miller Thor

Can we please have the Deploy plans for the Week 29.07.2020 so we know if and what happens this Week?

Posted (edited)

Please give us the Informations what will happens this Week so we can plan our Day and do our own Maitenance if needet.

Edited by Miller Thor

May I add my voice to this request?  Yes, we know that there is no Main Server roll this week since there was no new code for RC channels last week but surely you can tell us something about this week, even if you have nothing?

Come ON LL, communicate!

• Thanks 1

You want LL from the future to travel a bit back in time to tell you what is released in a couple weeks from now? :)  Might want to fix the date on your subject if you mean before. 

Edited by Liffento Eldritch
  • Haha 1

@Liffento Eldritch: What on Earth are you talking about, this topic is over a week old now and we were asking for info for LAST week ie the week commencing 29th June.  LL posted info eventually but later than usual affter we requested it.

My problem is clearly blindness.

Edited by Aishagain

Can we please have the Deploy plans for the Week 29.07.2020 so we know if and what happens this Week?

Month 07 is July, is it not?

/me giggles and runs