Land Objects

SarahThe Wanderer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It looks like you have a temp-rezzer on the parcel, creating objects that last a brief time, are destroyed (or self-destruct) a short time later, and are then rezzed again, repeatedly.  Many region owners forbid those because they add to server load and can be used to give a parcel owner a slight L.I. bonus at the expense of other parcels on the region. Yours might not (or you might be the region owner, I suppose).  A temp rezzer could be used for all sorts of things that have to keep creating new objects ( think of machines that serve tennis balls, maybe ).  The object might not necessarily be a temp-rezzer (in the sense that it regenerates object continuously), but could still rezz new objects when you trigger them manually or with a timer (think of vendors that produce demo objects in a display or a dining table that rezzes a meal when you sit down).  If you or a visitor have been using weapons that fire physical bullets, those will add to your L.I. until they self-destruct seconds later.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.