BOM + Omega + ME = Boom!

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay,  BOM and Omega and all that are making my head explode :o(  I know once I get it all it will be choirs singing and rainbows and unicorns, but right now I'm a little lost. I use Genus classic head and I was looking at 7 Deadly Skins which seem to all use Omega and BOM. So I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to use a 7 Deadly skin and I saw with Genus it said I needed to put on "Genus Heads BOM activated" and then your head turns red and then you take off the alpha! All this I did and I ended up with the pic below.........obviously I'm doing something wrong, can anyone help me out? I love small details and I KNOW I will love BOM and such if I can just get past the learning curve!

WHATtheHELL_001 (1).png

• Like 2

Hi, @Avalyn Valeska! How are you doing? Hope everything is ok.

To use Bakes on Mesh with the Genus bento head, you need to take off the head's alpha, go to the "Setting Universal" hud > Cosmetics > and give a check on the "bakes on mesh" box. When it turns blue, the system is activated:

image.png.d6fad5d68d207dc0210cee01b593773a.png 

Then you need to wear the BOM skin that you want. It will show with this icon inside the skin's folder: image.png.2e8d0dac39375a0bd6d51e81ac35ad31.png

Edited by mistika Magic
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.