Attach to Unpack - Inventory Help

Lextacy Poitier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have the script and I assume I just need to plug the inventory items in somewhere. I have read many places that tells you what to do but does not show you by example. If someone could just show me an example of what that section would look like with object names and what not that would be greatly helpful. I am trying to give the item, a NC and a texture. I want to avoid giving the script.

Thank You! I have been trying to figure this out all day and im sure its simple. But my brain is just not cooperating today!

There is no such thing as "THE script" to attach and unpack a box.  Whatever you have was written to offer whatever the scripter (or her client) thought would be a useful set of functions for performing whatever tasks she chose to tackle.  Scripters may start out with the same general idea in mind, but every scripter is going to create something a bit different from the next scripter. The best way to answer your question would be to read the instructions that came with it.  Failing that -- assuming that the script itself is no-copy, so that you can't see into it -- is to ask the person who wrote it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.