Market Place Item Not Delivered

Stepha Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought :MoonAmore: Caged soul / MechaBoots (Coffee) last night on the market place. The item did not deliver to my inventory, or the received folder. I re-logged and it still did not arrive. The merchant Dragonia Decuir contacted me and they said it is not in their inventory either. Can I please get some assistance on this matter?

Stepha Aeon

2 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Stepha Aeon said:

I bought :MoonAmore: Caged soul / MechaBoots (Coffee) last night on the market place. The item did not deliver to my inventory, or the received folder. I re-logged and it still did not arrive. The merchant Dragonia Decuir contacted me and they said it is not in their inventory either. Can I please get some assistance on this matter?

Stepha Aeon

1) We are residents, just like you.  This is not LL Support.  Even if it were, LL does not get involved in Resident to Resident stuff, which is what 'purchasing an item' is.

2) Go back to the MP and try Redelivery

3) What does the creator mean by "not in their inventory either'?  If the creator doesn't even have the item, then send them you L$ Transaction History showing that you did pay for it and request a refund.

Then again - something that just came to mind:  Is this item a Gacha?

21 minutes ago, Stepha Aeon said:

Stepha Aeon

This is a resident forum, not the support portal, but if your order actually went through and your were billed you "may" be able to get help with a support ticket. I say MAY as this is apparently a gacha item. Not sure what support will do in this case but maybe support can track it and find it.  If not, you can buy another pair I guess.   That is the risk we take with no copy items. 

Good luck. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.