Inconsistent Avatar Complexity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not using anything special for my avatar though I've noticed that the complexity values that are calculated for it are wildly inconsistent, ranging from 34k to 225k, with no changes to what my avatar is doing or wearing. I'm currently using a system body and very few layers. But there are times that I get warnings that I won't be rendered by others because my complexity is too high as its ballooned to 5-7x what it had  been a few seconds prior. How could this be fixed or is this some server side issue that I can't do anything about? 

Character Test for Default Female Avatar range: 10,968 - 247,441
My Normal Outfit: 34,729 - 225,756

4 hours ago, AsbjorgKjerstin said:

But there are times that I get warnings that I won't be rendered by others because my complexity is too high

This particularly warning is based on what my maximum complexity threshold is set to. So if you and I happen to be in the same region, your avatar complexity is 100,000, but my maximum complexity is set to 50,000, then you won't fully render to me. You'll be a jellydoll to me. That's my option in how I adjust my settings. My settings are not within your control. 

Your own avatar complexity shouldn't fluctuate that wildly if you're not making any changes to your avatar. There have been reports of some fluctuations, but I don't think I've ever seen it that extreme. Perhaps screenshots of the outfits and showing the complexity numbers for each would be helpful. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.