Complaints

mhardcastle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, mhardcastle said:

Not sure where to post but if someone makes a complaint about me for example.  Can we see those? Always curious about those

If someone files a complaint report against you, you will not know about it unless it results in some type of action being taken against your account by Linden Lab.  And even then, you will not be told the specifics of the complaint or who filed it, but you will receive an email that I believe mentions which section of the TOS you were in violation of, and what the action being taken is.  If the complain does not result in an action being taken by LL, you will not even be aware that a complaint was filed. 

The person who filed the complaint will not receive any information back other than that the report was received. 

If you're doing things that make you curious about whether complaints were filed, it might be good to change your behavior a bit. 

Edited by Moira Timmerman
fixed wrong word

32 minutes ago, mhardcastle said:

Not sure where to post but if someone makes a complaint about me for example.  Can we see those? Always curious about those

Well, just the other day, I complained to my BFF that in spite of your name, you castle is not hard at all. I mean, come on, do you call that a hard castle?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.