Need help finding hairs and dress!

ninjaeva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hair on the left is by "barberyumyum" , but you can find similar @ Monso, Navy & Cooper, Doux etc...second hair looks like "Tableau Vivant", "Truth" also has something similar , "Tram" offers tons of updo-s and shorter styles....Dress I am not 100% but looks like something you could find @ Pixicat,  Ison, Tres Blah or maybe F.D. (Fashionably Dead)...

Regarding hairbase, I would recommend "Tableau Vivant", they offer various styles of natural looking hand-drawn hairbases sold in classic color packs...btw, some stores  i.e. Magika, Navy & Cooper, Doux etc create so called "alpha hair" with very realistic looking hairline which makes hairbase obsolete, definitely worth demo-ing at least...

Hope this helps:)

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2020 at 9:01 PM, MaxMare said:

Hair on the left is by "barberyumyum" , but you can find similar @ Monso, Navy & Cooper, Doux etc...second hair looks like "Tableau Vivant", "Truth" also has something similar , "Tram" offers tons of updo-s and shorter styles....Dress I am not 100% but looks like something you could find @ Pixicat,  Ison, Tres Blah or maybe F.D. (Fashionably Dead)...

Regarding hairbase, I would recommend "Tableau Vivant", they offer various styles of natural looking hand-drawn hairbases sold in classic color packs...btw, some stores  i.e. Magika, Navy & Cooper, Doux etc create so called "alpha hair" with very realistic looking hairline which makes hairbase obsolete, definitely worth demo-ing at least...

Hope this helps:)

Yes yes yes! I found the hair on the left, the others don't even matter because I found much better in the shops you recommended! Thanks a lot, you are awesome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.