Help find a specific armor/wing type

Silver0ferro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay okay so here is my issue I'm trying to make a avatar, using maitreya preferably, with her right arm encased in crystal only her right arm and hand..the issue I'm having is I can't find any armor that only covers one arm and hand it's always in pars...she also will have a crystal wing ,only the left wing no right side, and the same issue any help with that? I originally posted this in fashion like a ding dong

I've never seen anything like that, and you're right; rigged armour usually comes in pairs (though if it's mod, you can unlink the parts you don't want to use and it will still work).

If I were looking for something like this, I'd look to mesh creator tools and templates, for crystal shapes that I could piece together to make my own. They would have to be unrigged in this case, so you would need to make the upper arm, lower arm and hand separate. A shiny marble or gemstone texture, with partial transparency and maybe a bit of glow, would likely give you the effect you're looking for. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.