Natural looking young woman HEAD

anianita67

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody

I am trying to get a new head, i tried Lelutka and Akeruka base (would try Genus but its temporarily closed) and all the heads I use ( and I know its just a base ) look like a mature rich woman with full lip implant and small chin 'mean rich woman' would explain it best. The head that I would like is a cute young natural looking woman with normal full lips (without an implant) something natural and not looking like a viper.  I see other bloggers are using the same head base but get different results because they put some different skin on it ..? Does anybody have advice on how to get a young woman cute head, which base, and which skin or shape they are using? Thanks so much for helping!

I suggest you try Catwa, there are several heads to pick from, and all are very mod so you can play a lot with the shape including the lips.. Pretty sure you could get what you are looking for.  And yes the skin makes a huge difference in the appearance as well.. so picking a young nice looking skin really helps as well.  Took me about a month trying all the heads and skin combinations I could find to get the look I wanted so keep working at it and you will find it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.