Hair Glitching tattoos

ZxIIy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a Maitreya Body, and whenever I use my tattoo layer on its own, everything is fine, there are no glitches of any sort. I do not have any underwear layers or clothing layers on.  Whenever I decide to put a longer hair on, any part of the hair that hovers above my tattoo, causes my tattoo to become transparent. Here is a picture of an example on my arm. Is there any way to fix this? 

5A19F25C-9BD3-47B4-A597-CF7CD87F7E90.jpeg

1 hour ago, ZxIIy said:

I have a Maitreya Body, and whenever I use my tattoo layer on its own, everything is fine, there are no glitches of any sort. I do not have any underwear layers or clothing layers on.  Whenever I decide to put a longer hair on, any part of the hair that hovers above my tattoo, causes my tattoo to become transparent. Here is a picture of an example on my arm. Is there any way to fix this? 

Known 'alpha glitch' issue that has been around since the beginning of time - happens when objects with transparencies are overlaid. As Clover says, switch to BOM for your tattoo and that should take care of the issue.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

It's interesting to someone else posting an issue with a tattoo as I'm currently having an issue with one. I recently purchased this tattoo for my Belleza Freya body  and it was working fine until I took it off. However, when I try to add the tattoo back on it doesn't come back on. Does anyone know how to add and remove tattooed from Belleza bodies?

*Update: I was able to find out what the issue was (it was with my HUD's alpha.) 

Edited by SileneDivinity
Needed to update

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.