Maitreya 5.1 BoM Problem

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I decided to makeover woman AVI and just know Maitreya has update, I tried to use the BoM but there's bad UV happened at left arm and legs.

Firestorm-Releasex64_VBusjVsmbn.png.8ca6e89baecf55209ffffe605aa53a1d.png

Dunno what happened there, and it happens to all system skin. Anyone can help me? Thanks :) 

23 minutes ago, elixdude said:

So I decided to makeover woman AVI and just know Maitreya has update, I tried to use the BoM but there's bad UV happened at left arm and legs.

Firestorm-Releasex64_VBusjVsmbn.png.8ca6e89baecf55209ffffe605aa53a1d.png

Dunno what happened there, and it happens to all system skin. Anyone can help me? Thanks :) 

If you're seeing that when you're editing an outfit that's a glitch that only happens within the "edit outfit" environment. It looks normal to everyone else. To see how things look you can add and subtract layers directly from inventory without going through the "edit outfit" panel.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

If you're seeing that when you're editing an outfit that's a glitch that only happens within the "edit outfit" environment. It looks normal to everyone else. To see how things look you can add and subtract layers directly from inventory without going through the "edit outfit" panel.

Oh so that's why it's like that, thank you so much! You're right, it looks normal after exiting "edit outfit".

48 minutes ago, elixdude said:

Oh so that's why it's like that, thank you so much! You're right, it looks normal after exiting "edit outfit".

Yep; you'll often see coloured stripes in it too, depending on what other layers you're wearing. It does make tinting layers to match your skin a bit difficult though

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.