Maitreya Lara eye color

pippin1957

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A Maitreya that came with a head? I've never heard of that before!

On any head you have the option of wearing system eyes, the eyes included in the head (some don't include them) or mesh eyes. After that your eye possibilities are endless. You can look in MP for eyes in any color you want ❤️

6 hours ago, pippin1957 said:

I bought a MaitreyaLara body, and it came with a perfectly good head and skin. Is there a way to change the eye color?  I don't see anything in the hud. 

Do i have to buy a separate head in order to be able to modify the eyes color?

You can have bought something that is meant to be used with Maitreya. Maitreya Lara mesh body does not have a head.

Maitreya Lara mesh body is only sold in Maitreya mainstore on Maitreya Isle. If you have bought something on the Marketplace or in another location, you have not bought the mesh body Maitreya Lara. You may have bought a shape for Maitreya Lara with a starter skin and default head with eyes that are default. We need more details. You can copy and paste the exact name of what you bought.

8 hours ago, pippin1957 said:

I bought a MaitreyaLara body, and it came with a perfectly good head and skin. Is there a way to change the eye color?  I don't see anything in the hud. 

Do i have to buy a separate head in order to be able to modify the eyes color?

Maitreya doesn't have a head. If you haven't bought a separate one, you're still using the system head, in which case you change the eyes exactly as before, by wearing different system eyes.

If you want a free, good quality head, Genus currently has one as a group gift; join their group (free to join) and look at the past notices, I think it was 3 April. But be quick, because group notices disappear after 14 days so it will be gone soon.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

You can have bought something that is meant to be used with Maitreya. Maitreya Lara mesh body does not have a head.

Maitreya Lara mesh body is only sold in Maitreya mainstore on Maitreya Isle. If you have bought something on the Marketplace or in another location, you have not bought the mesh body Maitreya Lara. You may have bought a shape for Maitreya Lara with a starter skin and default head with eyes that are default. We need more details. You can copy and paste the exact name of what you bought.

She did mention looking on the Maitreya HUD so I suspect the has the actual body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.