Past Premium Membership

Kissy Lamplight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I think I used to be a premium member in the past  but not sure honestly.. how can I find out  and if I was what was my Stipend amount at the time.... I was told I can reinstate at the Stipend even if it is more then today's..please let me know if this is also true  thank you ..Kissy Lamplight 

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Kissy Lamplight said:

I think I used to be a premium member in the past  but not sure honestly.. how can I find out  and if I was what was my Stipend amount at the time.... I was told I can reinstate at the Stipend even if it is more then today's..please let me know if this is also true  thank you ..Kissy Lamplight 

I don't know if there is any way to know for sure if you were a Premium in the past other than your own financial records and emails.

As to getting the same stipend as before if you re-instate -- we've actually had conflicting reports on that, even from LL.   It might be that the only way you'll know for sure is to become Premium again and see what stipend you get next Tuesday --- current amount is L$300 weekly.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Kissy Lamplight said:

been premium in the past isn't bringing higher stipend but your account age

https://secondlife.fandom.com/wiki/Stipend

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.