Record of inventory transfers

Sensual Rhapsody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can't remember IF we have this option or not, but .. I was wondering if the items that we transfer to people are listed somewhere? Problem is, if you're away from SL for awhile, when you get back sometimes you're flooded with messages and inventory sent sometimes gets deleted in the process of deleting other messages.. yea, some people aren't always careful ;)

If we don't have that option, which I don't think so, because I've searched for it..( I sent someone a couple of things and He couldn't find them in His inventory. Do you all think that it would be a good option to have, perhaps as an option in our inventory? Something like Inventory transfered/recieved/Name/Date?

I was gone for a couple of years and after coming back, one of the changes I noticed was the inventory.. Used to be much more simple back then, when you searched for something, it popped up and the folder would open, seems alot more complicated now, even after trying all the different setting options to search. Of course maybe that's just me? ;) lol

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Sensual Rhapsody said:

I can't remember IF we have this option or not, but .. I was wondering if the items that we transfer to people are listed somewhere? Problem is, if you're away from SL for awhile, when you get back sometimes you're flooded with messages and inventory sent sometimes gets deleted in the process of deleting other messages.. yea, some people aren't always careful ;)

If we don't have that option, which I don't think so, because I've searched for it..( I sent someone a couple of things and He couldn't find them in His inventory. Do you all think that it would be a good option to have, perhaps as an option in our inventory? Something like Inventory transfered/recieved/Name/Date?

I was gone for a couple of years and after coming back, one of the changes I noticed was the inventory.. Used to be much more simple back then, when you searched for something, it popped up and the folder would open, seems alot more complicated now, even after trying all the different setting options to search. Of course maybe that's just me? ;) lol

If chat logs are saved, there is a record there.  His will say that you gave him such-and-such item.  I can't remember if yours records the info or not.

7 hours ago, Sensual Rhapsody said:

I can't remember IF we have this option or not, but .. I was wondering if the items that we transfer to people are listed somewhere? Problem is, if you're away from SL for awhile, when you get back sometimes you're flooded with messages and inventory sent sometimes gets deleted in the process of deleting other messages.. yea, some people aren't always careful 😉

I was gone for a couple of years and after coming back, one of the changes I noticed was the inventory.. Used to be much more simple back then, when you searched for something, it popped up and the folder would open, seems alot more complicated now, even after trying all the different setting options to search. Of course maybe that's just me? 😉 lol

If the transaction was within the last 30 days (90 days for Premium members) it will be available in both residents' $L Transaction History.  Be sure to check the "show $L0 transactions" box.

If longer ago, look in chat logs, as has been suggested by LittleMe.

Inventory Search does indeed still work the way you remember.  Try this:  Open your inventory, type "Torch" in the search box.  It should find the Torch object that is in your Library.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.