Good AOs for calm or shy male avies?

applevines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've demo'd and sadly bought a few, all of them come with a bit too much confidence or "swag" for my liking. All the male AOs I've ran across seem to ooze coolness and I'm not looking for that. Can anyone help me find one that's more on the calm side, bonus points if it comes off shy as well as reserved. 

Vista has a "Businessman" AO, that I recall, which is subtle.

Don't forget though, if the AOs you've bought include one or two stands that you do like, you can open them, take out the animations and combine your favourites into a custom AO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, applevines said:

I've demo'd and sadly bought a few, all of them come with a bit too much confidence or "swag" for my liking. All the male AOs I've ran across seem to ooze coolness and I'm not looking for that. Can anyone help me find one that's more on the calm side, bonus points if it comes off shy as well as reserved. 

simply buy a few calm AO animations, put in a empty AO, adjust the settings card( in most) and you'r done.
Or if you are on Firestorm use the build in AO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Vista has a "Businessman" AO, that I recall, which is subtle.

Don't forget though, if the AOs you've bought include one or two stands that you do like, you can open them, take out the animations and combine your favourites into a custom AO.

Thanks everyone! And especially Matty. I decided to try this one because it was only L$150...it's nearly exactly what I had in mind. I love the behind the back arm holding especially. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, applevines said:

Thanks everyone! And especially Matty. I decided to try this one because it was only L$150...it's nearly exactly what I had in mind. I love the behind the back arm holding especially. 

Glad I could help, and glad it was cheap too!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.