Disappearing Intan couples dance Ball

Lar Button

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just moved into a new Linden traditional home, I've been unpacking my furniture when I unpacked my dance ball and install it

I had no problem about 10 minutes after installing it my dance ball disappeared, it was in the ceiling and turning. I'm wondering

can my inventory be reload from your side to recover my Intan couples dance ball.

Thanks

Lar Button

2 answers to this question

From my side?  No way.  I'm a resident, just like you and everyone else here.  This is a resident to resident forum.  If you dance ball was copiable, you should still have the original; in your inventory.  If not, it's gone.

There's a chance that it may reappear the next time you log in, but that's nothing you can count on.

Dance balls don't just waltz off by themselves.

Something happened.  Exactly WHAT happened, we don't know.  If it was group owned, and the land had autoreturn set, perhaps it's in your Lost and Found folder.  If you moved your house, maybe it's become embedded in a wall or the ceiling.  If you edited it, maybe you managed to make it shoot off to some remote spot.

Check your inventory to see if it's in Lost and Found, or somewhere else in there.  If not, use World/Area Search to see if it's somewhere in the region.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.