Questions about Legacy Masculine

Joe Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I finally broke down and got a demo of Legacy's male body. First thought ... What the actual .... is up with that store?
OK, so, I got there and staggered through the blinding "experience" and somehow found a Try Me button on my second time through.

Trying on the body, I really like it.  Love the shoulders and arms.  Fortunately the HUD is much more intuitive than the store :D

So here come the questions:

1. Is there an in world support group?  I'm sure there is but I was not sure which one it is when I did a group search for Legacy.
  2. Does anyone know who makes the default skins?
  3. Is this BOM ready?  I could not find a way to toggle BOM with the demo.

If anyone has any comments about where to shop for Legacy fit clothes I would also love to hear them.

The inworld support group is called LiveHelp. You can also try the Legacy Lovers group for peer support, but LiveHelp is the official support group. Links can be found here.

Legacy make their own default skins, as far as I know. For other brands who also make Legacy male skins, try: Birth, Stray Dog, Not Found, Vendetta, and Clef de Peau. There is a curated Flickr gallery called Legacy Releases where you might find more (check the 'Men' and 'Skins & Cosmetics' sub-galleries).

Yes, it's BOM ready. I'm in the middle of writing a blog post about activating BOM on multiple heads and bodies so the below image comes from that:

bom_legacy.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My only concern about Legacy would be what happens if/when they go out of business or decide to not bother supporting it any more. Unlike other bodies, Legacy's customisation is all on their own servers, and if they cease paying for those servers, you're left with a brick that you cannot customise in any way.

Not sure which body you have currently but if it's Gianni, I'd suggest also giving Belleza Jake a trial. It's cheaper than legacy and, IMO, a nicer shape than Gianni. And there's a lot more creator support for Jake than there is for Legacy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JosephFibonacci said:

I drank the Kool-aide

The toes are messed up with my current BOM skin (Session for Gianni) but at least the fingers fit. This means I am not in so much of a rush to find a new skin.  I'll just wear shoes :)

You don't need a new skin, or to permanently wear shoes. There are tintable tattoo layers available to cover the nasty system nails. Look for "nail fix" on marketplace.

Edited by Matty Luminos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.