LINDEN LAND 1024 use portion for Airship?

Submissa69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I bought the Linden Labs subscription.  That's 1024 sq. meters.  I received a Linden home on a 512 plot of land.  This means I still have 512 of Land? 

I would like to buy an Airship which, fits on a 16x32 or 512 square meter plot) and is 104 fully linked prims.

Does this mean I have, somewhere a blank 512 square meter plot on the mainland for my use?  if so, where would I obtain it?

much thanks, hugs and kisses,  Missa Sprout

7 minutes ago, Submissa69 said:

Hi,

I bought the Linden Labs subscription.  That's 1024 sq. meters.  I received a Linden home on a 512 plot of land.  This means I still have 512 of Land? 

I would like to buy an Airship which, fits on a 16x32 or 512 square meter plot) and is 104 fully linked prims.

Does this mean I have, somewhere a blank 512 square meter plot on the mainland for my use?  if so, where would I obtain it?

much thanks, hugs and kisses,  Missa Sprout

you have to buy it, it's not something that's waiting for you :)

you can use the landsales in your search window inword,  the auctions on the website, check the mainland sales at the forums, or use the map to find a parcel.

Or.. request a sale to you at a abandoned mainland piece.
Keep in mind the tier for premium only works for mainland /Linden Home areas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alcott's good at that.  🙂 Also, on a 512, you'll get a 175 prim allocation.  This means, minus the 106 prims of the airship, you'll have 69 prims left.  Heh hehh hmmmf hmmmf -- I said 69 lol  You might want to shop around and see if there are any airships with less prims, but if your heart is set on the one you've got, go for it.

Another thing to consider is what sort of view you'll want from your airship.  Do you want it low enough to see the land?  If so, what sort of land?  Or you could stick right at cloud level.  Or way up high so that all you see are skies, sunsets, and such.

Be aware that you might have movement issues if you try to fly your airship and run into banlines and security orbs.  Dig around the forums -- there are groups of aviators that share info on places to avoid.

Finally, if you do go the map-route to find a parcel, realize that you shouldn't look too close to your Linden home.  All that land, on the continent Belleseria, is exclusively for Linden homes.

Good luck, happy house hunting, and safe travels, air explorer!

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
Typo. Your/You're lol. I must be tired. Or hungry. :-)
  • Thanks 1

OMG, hugs you so tight! THANK YOU!  I just won a land auction on an empty 1024 parcel on the Linden Continent of (All Adult) Zindra! So I think thats lots of Prims!!!  (351)  Figure I can get some mooring elements off marketplace and make a nice lil area to park a copy of my Airship.  Then when I wanna fly it, I could either use THAT one, or another copy.  Thank you soooo much for all of the perfect advice!  This community is sweet as sugar!  Kisses, Submissa69

50 minutes ago, Submissa69 said:

OMG, hugs you so tight! THANK YOU!  I just won a land auction on an empty 1024 parcel on the Linden Continent of (All Adult) Zindra! So I think thats lots of Prims!!!  (351)  Figure I can get some mooring elements off marketplace and make a nice lil area to park a copy of my Airship.  Then when I wanna fly it, I could either use THAT one, or another copy.  Thank you soooo much for all of the perfect advice!  This community is sweet as sugar!  Kisses, Submissa69

another tip to think .. if you only use your airship to travel, don't rezz it on your parcel, but go to Bellisseria and look for a rezz-zone (there are several on the continent) it's the only continent where no banlines are allowed, and no security orbs with to short warning times
( you would have full benefit of the prims/Li on your own parcel.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.