Chin tucked to chest and looking down when dancing on HUD

CountesssMinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, when I join other people's dance HUDs, my avi looks like her chin is tucked down to her chest. Other people on the HUD have their head upright in normal position looking around, but not me...i'm looking at the floor.  I have tried detaching everything...AO's, physics, mesh ears, mesh eyes, turned RLV off, reloggin ... and nothing has worked. My neck length is set at 50. I do not seem to notice it when I am using my own dance HUD however.  Any suggestions?  I'm at a loss right now and very frustrated. 

Edited by CountesssMinx
Added more info.

52 minutes ago, CountesssMinx said:

So, when I join other people's dance HUDs, my avi looks like her chin is tucked down to her chest. Other people on the HUD have their head upright in normal position looking around, but not me...i'm looking at the floor.  I have tried detaching everything...AO's, physics, mesh ears, mesh eyes, turned RLV off, reloggin ... and nothing has worked. My neck length is set at 50. I do not seem to notice it when I am using my own dance HUD however.  Any suggestions?  I'm at a loss right now and very frustrated. 

I had a similar issue years ago.  Eventually I worked out there was a setting in my collar that fixed the neck position.  I don't know if you are wearing a collar but if so try removing it and see if that helps.

I need to look at my own avatar but neck length of 50 sounds very high. Could it be the animation of the particular dance that the problem HUD is using is moving the head, and expecting the head to be less detached?

Not confident on that though - I don't think the SL skeleton has that possibility... it's just an idea.

22 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I had a similar issue years ago.  Eventually I worked out there was a setting in my collar that fixed the neck position.  I don't know if you are wearing a collar but if so try removing it and see if that helps.

Thank you for the suggestion!!!

21 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I need to look at my own avatar but neck length of 50 sounds very high. Could it be the animation of the particular dance that the problem HUD is using is moving the head, and expecting the head to be less detached?

Not confident on that though - I don't think the SL skeleton has that possibility... it's just an idea.

...and I checked several of my friend's necks and I actually had one of the shorter necks...giggles...no my friends aren't giraffes...i dont think? 

Edited by CountesssMinx
Reworded

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.