Turning On 'Show Place in Search'?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this is the right forums but...

I check-marked the 'Show Place in Search' for my shop and its been a few days but hasn't showed up in search when I ACTUALLY look to make sure its working.

How long does it take for effect and when/how do you pay the 30L fee for it to show up?

Does it not show up in search for you but it does for others or what?

5 minutes ago, Muiregwen said:

Not sure if this is the right forums but...

I check-marked the 'Show Place in Search' for my shop and its been a few days but hasn't showed up in search when I ACTUALLY look to make sure its working.

How long does it take for effect and when/how do you pay the 30L fee for it to show up?

Does it not show up in search for you but it does for others or what?

the region and shop show up when searching on name, the tags (description) won't show a result in search fast.. it's very general (fantasy rp roleplay modern medieval clothing clothes shoes maitreya belleza, ebody, tonic, signature, alice shop store cute rpg) You also could ask yourself if the body names are really adding something relevant.

• Like 1

Really? I searched the name specifically and hasn't popped up... And the body names should since I go by body names when searching for clothing shops. Not sure if anybody else does that. IE: when searching for clothes, I put the body name I have and any other tags that narrow it down. But again, thats just me. And I've seen other shops do that.

I searched your name without the period between words and it showed up fine.   This in both legacy and websearch.   Also worked with the period. I searched for "tonic" and it was in PLACES.  

image.thumb.png.bae1a05d619299d205fc069d6e3162b4.png

It was however way down on the list as places (very obviously) rates by traffic. 

If I seach for roleplay and tonic in websearch it is the third listing. 

If you are trying to find it under Maitreya though === most likely it will be so very far down in the list that you can't find it. 

So it is working as expected.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I searched your name without the period between words and it showed up fine.   This in both legacy and websearch.   Also worked with the period. I searched for "tonic" and it was in PLACES.  

image.thumb.png.bae1a05d619299d205fc069d6e3162b4.png

It was however way down on the list as places (very obviously) rates by traffic. 

If I seach for roleplay and tonic in websearch it is the third listing. 

If you are trying to find it under Maitreya though === most likely it will be so very far down in the list that you can't find it. 

So it is working as expected.   

Interesting! I couldn't find it whatsoever in websearch but I tried in the places tab built in firestorm and found it both by name and tags. Didn't try maitreya though.Glad to know its at least working for others so that puts my mind at ease a little! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.