Animations not working for customer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A very nice customer reported that none of her bathroom animations (in the bathroom I made) are working for her, and neither did they work for her in the display rezzed inworld. I tested the inworld display and the bathroom in the box I sold her and they worked for me. I can't think of why this would be. Any ideas?

ETA I have sold a lot of these and so far no similar reports.

Edited by Pamela Galli

I can't remember the specifics for the life of me, maybe @Whirly Fizzle knows what I'm talking about, but I recall there being a very specific animation bug where the animation would not work if some part of the avatar's key was "lower" than the animation's or vice versa. I have the impression that it's some edge-case and doesn't affect many people, but I can't find it on the JIRA.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I can't remember the specifics for the life of me, maybe @Whirly Fizzle knows what I'm talking about, but I recall there being a very specific animation bug where the animation would not work if some part of the avatar's key was "lower" than the animation's or vice versa. I have the impression that it's some edge-case and doesn't affect many people, but I can't find it on the JIRA.

Thanks, I will ask  Whirly — she already identified another JIRA for me today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.