Undelivered Items on xstreetsl.com

Mo Canis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

***KARMA*** Tank Top Black Fashion Style You

Sold by Sebastien Breen Visit The Store Gift for 3lo Resident
23666531 L$99 1 L$99

• 1 item has been delivered
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**s://marketplace.secondlife.com/images/slm/gift-icon.png?1304981119" border="0" alt="Gift" width="32" height="32" />

[CALYPSO GIANO] CG ARMWARMER ~PROMO~

Sold by Calypso Giano Visit The Store Gift for 3lo Resident
23666532 L$10 1 L$10

• 1 item has been delivered
**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**s://marketplace.secondlife.com/images/slm/gift-icon.png?1304981119" border="0" alt="Gift" width="32" height="32" />

[bND]Cute Young Boy Shape Male avatar Shape Promo/Sale

Sold by ling Serenity Visit The Store Gift for 3lo Resident
23666533 L$5 1 L$0

SL has been having problems with products not being deleivered. Deleivery can be complicated if the recepient is not online. They may find the product in their Lost & Found folder. Or they may just not have received it.

THe fix is to go into your account, by going to your Dashboard. There is a link in the viewer from in-world. Otherwise, log into the SecondLife.com site. Either way, once logged in you should be on your Dashboard page.

On the left are links. One is ACCOUNT and within it is TRANSACTION HISTORY. Open the T.H.  and set it to show transactions over the period when you made the purchase. You will see the transactions, provided they completed. If Linden $ was transferred there will be a record.

Copy that information and then send it in a note card to the merchant you purchased the items from. Explain what has happened. Request a resend. 

Tuesday and Wednesday mornings are NOT good days to buy and send gifts. The Grid Status page advises one not be making purchases during this time, or the specific times for the current update process. The simulators are being restarted with updated software on those days. Usually by 9 or 10 AM PST/SLT the roll outs are complete and the grid is running as well as possible.

If you are going to be transferring substantial sums of L$ in-world, whatever substantial is for you, it is a good idea to check the grid status.

Most creators are good about this; they understand the utter failure of the marketplace delivery system. I've had many items go mysteriously missing that said they had been delivered, and in most cases they were replaced pretty much as soon as the creator recieved my "Help! I didn't get..." message.

Otherwise, create a ticket and wait for a response; I usually recieve one very quickly, and my items are redelivered. It hasn't taken more than a day or so, for me. Some creators will make you do this, since the failure wasn't on their part, and others will simply replace the item as long as you provide your transaction history.

Good luck!

Nalates gives good advice on this.

My simple method that I follow:

1. Try to do a search for the store on destination guide and try to buy the items in-world to avoid this matter

2. If items needs to be bought through xstreets and you do not get it after confirming the item was so-called delivered, try to IM the seller in-world.

3. If no response from seller in 1-2 days, send notecard.

**#1 is the main one, buy in-world if you are able to do so.**

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.