body animation

NeekyN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On instagram and facebook,  i've seen a lot of female avatars usinga twerking animation that shakes while they can be idle from the waist down, i thought it was CloudBottle's Bootyquake but its not it. Anyone know what else it could be ?

14 hours ago, NeekyN said:

On instagram and facebook,  i've seen a lot of female avatars usinga twerking animation that shakes while they can be idle from the waist down, i thought it was CloudBottle's Bootyquake but its not it. Anyone know what else it could be ?

Do you mean "idle from the waste-down" as it only above the wait is animated or the opposite? Because I have the animation that does the shoulder-twerk. It's tied to a gesture that plays the animation whenever someone says "boobs" in chat. Though I don't see it on MP anymore (I'll have to check my inventory for it) and there's also this:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/P280-BOOB-jiggle-animation/17240085

There's no reason to do a butt-twerk in SL since most mesh bodies don't support butt physics (Belleza, Tonic, and Signature do, I think.)

5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Do you mean "idle from the waste-down" as it only above the wait is animated or the opposite? Because I have the animation that does the shoulder-twerk. It's tied to a gesture that plays the animation whenever someone says "boobs" in chat. Though I don't see it on MP anymore (I'll have to check my inventory for it) and there's also this:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/P280-BOOB-jiggle-animation/17240085

Is that animation actually a "Shoulder shimmy"?
Something like this:

tenor_Shoulder-Shimmy.gif.5d3fe6ce12a505ef2471dcf22daad555.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.